About a week and a half ago the Lord really laid on my heart to produce a video of my paintings and post it on Youtube.com. So I did and used a song from Third Day. It's no surprise that I chose one of their songs....as I can only paint to their music. It's a weird thing but I pick up on something spiritual in their music...it literally feeds the veins of my soul. This all came alive this past April when I was at one of their concerts. Something ignited an internal spiritual spark...a "Holy Spirit" thing...I just have no words to describe it....a sixth sense if you will. It was that next day that I gave birth to my first painting.
Well, the video has been a hit and the response has been very positive. Praise God!! But a funny thing happened last week...a God-thing. The video had been out less than a week....everything was great but nothing could of prepared me for what was about to transpire!
I met Third Day IN PERSON... that same week!!
Only God could of moved that mountain! Yep, I was at their concert in Dallas last week and one thing led to another and before you know it I was smuggled by one of their own people back stage to meet them. OMG !!! Only God could have set this opportunity up for me to meet them in person... literally putting me in front of them to tell them personally about the video and the paintings. I was not prepared at all. I was totally blindsided by this event that was unfolding before my eyes.
Their were fans with cameras and things for them to autograph and here I was ....no camera, no t-shirt for them to sign just a sweet story to tell them. I actually had Mac to myself. And YES, I told him my story of the paintings and video. Then I got to talk to Tai by myself too...telling him the story. Both were quite intrigued to say the least. I had such peace ...wasn't nervous at all. I just prayed to God thanking him for giving me this opportunity and to please give me the right words to tell them my story.
They are the nicest...down to earth...most humble guys. What a sweet experience. It was so evident that God had His hands wrapped around everything that night....not to mention the video and my paintings! Only God could have orchestrated an event like that! A man's steps are from the Lord; how then can man understand his way? (Proverbs 20:24)


2 comments:
That is absolutely amazing Susan!! I am so happy for you. It seems like God has been doing a lot of great things in your life. I am so glad to hear about it. I also loved you video very much!
Love,
Carolin
No way, no way....no way!!! Great pics, you're the bomb girl! :-))
Post a Comment