I just gave birth to a new web site!
ARTGODSWAY.COM
~ glorifying God thru paint ~
It was a painful process but worth every push as she came out picture perfect (I hope)...just the way God made her. Yes, I know all moms say that about their children.
But truly, on a serious note, the Lord took my hand and lead me further down His path in this painting journey He has me on. These twists and turns are scary but I trust the Lord will lead me to His goodness.
I hope you enjoy it! And feel free to pass it on to your friends and family...it's ALL for the glory of God! Below is the link!
http://artgodsway.com/
It was a painful process but worth every push as she came out picture perfect (I hope)...just the way God made her. Yes, I know all moms say that about their children.
But truly, on a serious note, the Lord took my hand and lead me further down His path in this painting journey He has me on. These twists and turns are scary but I trust the Lord will lead me to His goodness.
I hope you enjoy it! And feel free to pass it on to your friends and family...it's ALL for the glory of God! Below is the link!
http://artgodsway.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment